Bradley Molnar on Wed, 11 Jun 2003 15:04:13 -0400

RE: [PLUG] redhat-config-network bombs

looks like /sbin/dhclient-script is it

function make_resolv_conf() {
  if [ -n "$new_domain_name" ] || [ -n "$new_domain_name_servers" ]; then
    echo '; generated by /sbin/dhclient-script' > /etc/resolv.conf
    if [ -n "$new_domain_name" ]; then
        echo search $new_domain_name >> /etc/resolv.conf
    fi
    for nameserver in $new_domain_name_servers; do
      echo nameserver $nameserver >>/etc/resolv.conf
    done
  fi
}

although disecting the rest of this script will be up to you (or modifying
it as you see fit is up to you).

-b