epike on Wed, 11 Jun 2003 16:18:16 -0400

Re: [PLUG] redhat-config-network bombs

If memory serves, the file /etc/sysconfig/network should
hold some general info, like hostname and gateway.  The
directory /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts are
mostly for the interfaces themselves.

there's also the "netconfig" setup program, if thats
installed.

epike