Paul on Mon, 16 Jun 2003 21:00:18 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Wireless D-Link router, and news on Dell 1184 wireless router

Magnus wrote:

I do have a different model D-Link, the DWL-900AP+ which has the same guts as the Linksys WAP-11 but more feature-filled firmware. The only complaint I had about it until today was range, not knowing if my laptop was the problem or not (Powerbooks are known for bad reception). It's a pretty configurable little box.

Same here.  The signal strength is low.  And my router can't do bridging.