Nicholas Vettese on Wed, 25 Jun 2003 17:36:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] DelCo [was "Your Linux Meetup is cancelled"]

I have a link to the site on our homepage. I am trying to promote the site so that we can get a Linux Meetup in South Jersey.

Nick
===============================
South Jersey Linux User's Group
http://sjlinux.org/

From: Magnus <chrish@trilug.org>
To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
Subject: Re: [PLUG] DelCo [was "Your Linux Meetup is cancelled"]
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 11:42:00 -0400

On Wednesday, June 25, 2003, at 11:30 AM, Jeffrey J. Nonken wrote:

Is there one in Montgomery county? I actually ran into PLUG via the IRC channel on freenode.

I seem to recall there being one, but not terribly active IIRC.

Any chance to geek without driving into Philly.

My thoughts exactly. I don't mind driving into Philly on the weekends (and often do) when I have time to burn but after work on a weeknight, when the roads are jammed up and time is short, nawww I would rather not get stuck on 76 trying to get into Center City just to grab a couple of cold ones and geek out for a couple hours.

When I'm living in Prospect Park later this summer I'll be more inclined to go to places in town that are a short walk from any of the major SEPTA regional rail stations. But for now I'm looking for more local geeking opportunities.

--

C. Magnus Hedemark
"From the Fury of the Norsemen please Deliver us, Oh Lord"