Craig Brennan on Wed, 2 Jul 2003 08:57:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Local Computer Store Recomendations

I have had good luck with UCI Computing on Rte. 202.  Nice people and what they don't have in stock they can get for you.  Example:  I was short one mounting screw for this piece of hw I was installing and of course it was the one screw that kept the thing from flopping around inside the case.  They had one and didn't charge me for it and that was the first time I ever went there.  It was late on a Sun. afternoon and they were just about to close.  Stuff like that made me wanna come back and actually buy something from them.

Craig

JP Toto <viceclown@yahoo.com> wrote:
Anyone have any good recomendations for good local computer stores?
Price is secondary but I still don't want to get ripped off over
anything :-) What Im looking for is a good retailer that has everything
from patch panels to rack server cases to motherboards to hard drives.
You name it - they got it. Microcenter in St. Davids seems to be ok but
very expensive. Computer shows are usually pretty good but they're only
about once a month. Any sugguestions would be helpful. I'de consider
anything within an hour or so's drive from Philadelphia. Thanks!

--
JP Toto
ViceClown@yahoo.com

"186,000 miles per second. It's not just a good idea... it's the law."