Mental Patient on Thu, 3 Jul 2003 17:00:14 -0400

Re: [PLUG] via82xx help?

On Thu, 2003-07-03 at 16:48, Greg Lopp wrote:
> 1) The couple of msgs that follow http://www.ussg.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0211.0/0254.html
> suggest that that error isn't really a problem.

Well, besides not making any sound, no. Its not causing any other
problems. I'll look into something else. That was the only obvious thing
logged.

> 2) What does 'lspci -n' tell you?  (Might not help, but I start
> debugging PCI problems w/ that vendor/device ID.)

> 3) An alsa problem?  This happens during an alsa restart?

Restart/start cause this. Could be an alsa issue, not really sure at
this point. I suppose it could also be buggy hardware, but its a decent
asus board..

--

Mental (Mental@NeverLight.com)

Thank you for saving me from myself; Your compassion became its own hell
Unequivocably beautiful inside and out, without a doubt

--Type O Negative, Nettie

CARPE NOCTEM, QUAM MINIMUM CREDULA POSTERO.

GPG public key: http://www.neverlight.com/pas/Mental.asc