Gerald D. Neale on Mon, 7 Jul 2003 16:44:04 -0400

[PLUG] [plug-announce] CHLUG Friendly Reminder

Calling all penguins!

This is the reminder that The Cherry Hill Linux User's
Group will be holding its monthly meeting this coming
Friday July 11 from 7-9pm at Camden County College-
Rohrer Center in Cherry Hill, NJ. All are invited!

Look to http://chlug.org as the meeting date
approaches for the room number.

The topic that night will be The Linux Terminal Server
Project and the speaker will be John Tarng. We are
excited and honored to have John do this. You can get
a primer on this tremendous open source project by
visiting
http://ltsp.org

As usual we will have free software and general Linux
discussion too.

Hope to see you there,
Jerry Neale

=====
The Cherry Hill Linux User's Group
meets on the first Friday of every month.
http://www.chlug.org