Craig Brennan on Wed, 9 Jul 2003 09:29:32 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Tech jobs and politics, and IT diploma mills

Especially in Philadelphia.  A teacher making $30,000 per year in the city makes 4.something% less than a teacher making $30,000 in the burbs.

When I moved out of the city, the raise I got just for crossing the border was staggering.  I paid the same rent for a house instead of a crappy apartment, my car insurance went down by 2/3, and no more city wage tax.  Plus my car hasn't been broken into once since I moved out as opposed to 3 times in the city.

Art Clemons <artclemons@aol.com> wrote:
$30,000
is not a great deal of money per year especially after taxes hit.

Do you Yahoo!?