Michael Leone on Fri, 11 Jul 2003 10:09:05 -0400

RE: [PLUG] Re: We DO have an August presenter.

Eugene Smiley said:

> Mike wrote:
>> Bill Patterson said:
>>> I thought I was speaking?
>>
>> D'OH! That's what I get for looking too quickly at the meeting
>> list, especially after a couple beers.
>>
>> <SIGH>
>>
>> True, Bill is doing August, on PHP and MySQL. Sorry about that.
>> Oh, and I fixed your email address on the meetings page, BTW.
>>
>> The open month is October, not August.
>
> Someone has October too, but He was supposed to send you an email. If
> only I could remember who it was and the topic.

I didn't get any email about an October meeting. Now that you mention, I
vaguely recall us mentioning a possible October topic at one of the
meetings. And no, I don't recall from whom, or on what topic, either. :-)
So it was never finalized, AFAICT.

If you're out there, October-person, give us a shout out! :-)

Member, LEAF Project <http://leaf.sourceforge.net>    AIM: MikeLeone
Public Key - <http://www.mike-leone.com/~turgon/turgon-public-key.asc>
Registered Linux user# 201348