Jeff Abrahamson on Fri, 11 Jul 2003 23:41:21 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Re: We DO have an August presenter.

On Fri, Jul 11, 2003 at 10:05:25AM -0400, Michael Leone wrote:
>   [40 lines, 210 words, 1423 characters]  Top characters: et_onias
>

> Eugene Smiley said:
> >
> > Mike wrote:
> >>
> >> D'OH! That's what I get for looking too quickly at the meeting
> >> list, especially after a couple beers.
> >>
> >> <SIGH>
> >>
> >> True, Bill is doing August, on PHP and MySQL. Sorry about that.
> >> Oh, and I fixed your email address on the meetings page, BTW.
> >>
> >> The open month is October, not August.
> >
> > Someone has October too, but He was supposed to send you an email. If
> > only I could remember who it was and the topic.
>
> I didn't get any email about an October meeting. Now that you mention, I
> vaguely recall us mentioning a possible October topic at one of the
> meetings. And no, I don't recall from whom, or on what topic, either. :-)
> So it was never finalized, AFAICT.
>
> If you're out there, October-person, give us a shout out! :-)

But it does sound like Ian's kolab talk would be welcome some day.

If someone wanted to co-present on the gnome equiv (evolution plus
some other stuff?), that would be especially cool. I don't use
groupware, I'm a hermit, so I don't know anything here.

--
 Jeff