Paul on Fri, 11 Jul 2003 22:31:19 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Tech jobs and politics, and IT diploma mills

William H. Magill wrote:

According to the Population Research Institute (Penn State):
[HTML version]
http://216.239.51.104/search?q=cache:1tPU7avcYOMJ:www.pop.psu.edu/ general/pubs/working_papers/psu-pri/ wppa9901.pdf+median+individual+income+pennsylvania&hl=en&ie=UTF-8
[http://www.pop.psu.edu/general/pubs/working_papers/psu-pri/ wppa9901.pdf]

"The median personal income of college graduates at nearly $30,000 and graduate and professional degree graduates of $40,000 per year are three and four times higher, respectively, than that of high school dropouts in the Pennsylvania labor force.

Just looking over that PDF makes me want to go back to school. Is a two-year degree considered "some college"? I'm assuming that "college graduate" only refers to four-year degrees.