Craig Brennan on Fri, 11 Jul 2003 11:59:09 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Community Service Project (Devil's advocate)

My God!  That would make Linus Torvalds... dare I say it... NEO!  Since
his wife is the former Finnish karate champion, she can be Trinity!

Gates is the giant machine with about 30 red eyes, and Ballmer is Agent
Smith!

(great analogy by the way)