Chad Waters on Mon, 14 Jul 2003 16:09:10 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Employment leads on craigslist.org

I've seen that a few times before.

On a related note... I'm looking to relocate to the Philly area (in DC area currently).

Besides Monster and Careerbuilder where should I be looking for Sys Admin work (linux preferred).
Are there any localized job banks I should know about? I know Careerbuilder is partnered with the
Inquirer classifieds, so I've been focusing there.

Thanks.
-Chad