Jeyes, David (371) on Mon, 14 Jul 2003 16:00:23 -0400

RE: [PLUG] Employment leads on craigslist.org

Title: RE: [PLUG] Employment leads on craigslist.org

> From: Magnus wrote:
>

> On Monday, July 14, 2003, at 02:30 PM, kaze wrote:
>
> > http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/sad/13444170.html
> >
> > http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/sad/13107798.html
>
> BTW - These are both the same position, and have been aggressively
> listed for many weeks.  I've had recruiters from all over the country
> calling me about this one.  They all seem to think they have
> some kind
> of exclusive "in" with SCM when they call.  I guess they
> don't read the
> bulletin boards that they list in.  SCM must have really spammed this
> one out to recruiters on an outrageous scale.

I agree, pretty much every recruiter knows about this, and they've been open for 1.5+ yrs. They only hire "the top 5% of the top 5%." Yes, that's an actual quote.

They also go by Tewksbury Capital. . .

dj