Michael Bevilacqua on Wed, 16 Jul 2003 13:13:06 -0400

Re: [PLUG] [Joan.Murray@awl.com: New Book - Practical Programming in Tcl and Tk, 4/e]

On Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 12:27:08PM -0400, Jeff Abrahamson wrote:
> About the Book Practical Programming in Tcl/Tk has been described as
> the "bible" for Tcl programmers. It is a guide to the Tcl/Tk
> programming language and GUI toolkit. This fourth revision includes
> substantial updates to cover the new version 8.4-giving both an
> overview of the features, as well as details about every command in
> the language. The third edition, written on version 8.2, sold over
> 30,000 copies.

I'd be interested in reviewing this book for the LUG if it's still
available. Sorry about not posting sooner... so busy lately. :-I

--
Regards,

Michael Bevilacqua

   ~