Kyle R. Burton on Sun, 20 Jul 2003 12:28:04 -0400

[PLUG] OfficeMax: Free, After rebates

I don't know how useful all of the freebies would be to the community
service project (Computers for Kids), but since they might be of use
I figured I'd post it.

Office Max's advertisement in the Sunday Inquirer has an insert for
a bunch of freebies (instant + mail-in rebates = $0):

  - 48x CD-RW Drive
  - 50pk of CD-Rs
  - 25pk of slim CD cases
  - Basic PC Toolkit
  - 56k V.92 PCI Soft Modem (CenDyne)
  - USB/PS/2 Wheel Mouse

They're limited to 1 rebate each (I think you can get 1 of each, just
not multiples).  If the stuff is worth-while, and enough pluggers are
willing to make the effort...

Would any of that stuff help for the donated computers?

Kyle