Jon Nelson on Wed, 23 Jul 2003 20:46:10 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Community Service Project

Paul said:
> Jon Nelson wrote:
>
>>I recently got a hold of the Director of Team Children and he stated the
>>he would allow us to piggy back on his non-profit status. All donations
>>would go directly to Team Children, which is where the money needs to go
>>anyway.  He requested I provide him with a letter with which he could
>> help
>>solicit contributions and computers for us.  I am currently working on
>> the
>>letter and should have done soon.
>>

> I thought the PCs were coming from Team Children, and that sponsers
> would just pay Team Children for the PCs.  ???

That is correct.  I was just trying to cover the non-profit argument.

Trooper Jon S. Nelson, Linux Certified Admin., CCNA
Pa. State Police, Bureau of Criminal Investigation
Computer Crimes Unit
Work: 610.344.4471 Cell/Page: 866.284.1603
jonelson@state.pa.us