Paul on Wed, 23 Jul 2003 19:20:15 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Community Service Project

Jon Nelson wrote:

I recently got a hold of the Director of Team Children and he stated the
he would allow us to piggy back on his non-profit status. All donations
would go directly to Team Children, which is where the money needs to go
anyway. He requested I provide him with a letter with which he could help
solicit contributions and computers for us. I am currently working on the
letter and should have done soon.

I thought the PCs were coming from Team Children, and that sponsers would just pay Team Children for the PCs. ???