W. Chris Shank on Wed, 23 Jul 2003 19:01:14 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Speakeasy Worldcom-to-Covad nightmare

I don't know what future there is for DSL. I borrowed a cable modem -
called comcast and was running within 15 minutes. Most of that time
being from me plugging in the wires. If I was Joe User, I would never
bother with DSL when Cable modem is so easy to setup.

Since there is no termination penalty - I'll run this for a while and
see if Caovad can get their shit together. Otherwise, I guess I'll stay
on it and move my servers to no-standard ports.

W. Chris Shank
ACE Technology Group, LLC
http://www.acetechgroup.com
(610) 647-1055