Stephen Gran on Fri, 25 Jul 2003 09:42:25 -0400

[PLUG] Debian 10th Birthday

Hello all,

I wasn't sure if anybidy else knew about this, since I have seen no
traffic about it.  Debian turns 10 on August 16th.  There is a
coordination page for celebrations: http://www.debconf.org/10years/
although nothing in our area is listed.  Since this is roughly (at least
in the same week as) the next time slot for PADS, does anybody want to
do anything?  I'm working night shift that day, but I would go to a
cookout or other thing if people are interested.

I can optionally host an event, but since I have to leave for work, it
might not be the best plan - that and my house is on the tiny side, with
no back yard to speak of :(.  Maybe we could all go to a park or
something?  What do you all think?
|  Stephen Gran                  | When you make your mark in the world,   |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | watch out for guys with erasers.   --   |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | The Wall Street Journal                 |