Rebecca Ore on Mon, 28 Jul 2003 11:41:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] aurora 1.0 on sparcstation 5 problem

On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 02:30:54PM +0000, Michael Lazin (mmlazin@hotmail.com) wrote:
> Thanks, it was set to boot from the network.  It is now booting from the
> disk.  I am using this machine as a web server now
> (http://lazinweb.homelinux.net.)  Again, thanks all.
>
> Michael

I trust you figured out how to reset the boot parameters so that you go
straight to what you want to boot from next time.  I probably didn't
give you the exactly right phrase for that, but ok help found the right
phrase for me when I was having to do the same thing.

Sparc5s are kinda fun.

--
Rebecca Ore
http://mysite.verizon.net/rebecca.ore