Jesse Huestis on Tue, 29 Jul 2003 11:33:06 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Novell on Linux

Thanks:

I answered my own question, but your link is great.  It looks like an interesting unifying pruct accross several worlds with single management tools.

Jesse

Michael Leone wrote:
Jesse Huestis said:

Hmmmm, the last I read the project was scrapped.

"Novell has ported eGuide, Novell iFolder®, NMAS™, DirXML®, ZENworks® for
Servers and eDirectory™ to the Linux platform and they are all available
today."

http://www.novell.com/linux/linux_faq.html#Q2

Do you have a link, as
 I have many Novell customers in need of updating to a supported OS.

Novell supports any Netware version greater then 5 (well, 5.1 and up).
What old version are they running?