Chris Mann on Thu, 24 Jul 2003 11:16:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Novell on Linux

On Thu, 2003-07-24 at 09:12, Jesse Huestis wrote:
> Hmmmm, the last I read the project was scrapped.  Do you have a link, as
> I have many Novell customers in need of updating to a supported OS.

Boss got back from a Novell show and found out some interesting items:

1. Groupwise is working on a linux client (can confirm as I'm part of
the beta)
2. 7.5 is an interesting release. When booting it will ask you do you
want to install NDS on Netware, Linux or $ome other O$, IIRC.

I wouldn't mind ditching our netware servers for NDS running on linux.
--
Christopher Mann
Systems Administrator

*This email has been digitally signed using GnuPG.*