M.Simons on Sat, 16 Aug 2003 14:05:14 -0400

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] Linux Anniversary Picnic & Bar Night August 22&24 Please RSVP

> What time are these two events?

Good question... as he said.. the picnic/bbq starts about noon... and it
goes until everybody leaves, generally a good end time to expect, if you
need to come later which is perfectly OK is 5 or 6pm... I have had picnics
there that last till the park closes, but figure noon to 6pm

pinkee last year chose the time for bar night of 7pm, so we have once
again chose that time this year, unless she says otherwise.

I will send an updated announcement out so that it is easy for people to
forward it around.

Please go RSVP!

Thanks

--