M.Simons on Sat, 16 Aug 2003 14:06:12 -0400

[PLUG] Updated Announcement: BBQ & Bar Night - Go RSVP!

 PLUG  --  The Philadelphia area Linux Users Group

     Cordially invites you to our 3rd Annual BIG PARTY: PLUS

	In Honor of The Birthday of the Linux Kernel,
	And the 10th Anniversary of Debian

   Friday August 22nd and Sunday August 24th, 2003

	Bar Night 		Picnic/BBQ
      @ Sugar Mom's   and  FDR Park Picnic Area 10
	Time: 7PM           Time:Noon till 6pm

            in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Come Party, Celebrate, Relax, Hang Out, Chat, Network, Meet, Eat, Drink,
and run around like a goofball. :D

Sugar Mom's is in the Olde City/Center City Area of Philadelphia, and
FDR Park is in South Philadelphia near the Sports Stadiums, EASILY
accessible off of I-95; directions are available at:
http://plus.phillylinux.org/  Both driving and public transit directions,
as well as small maps are available at the directions page on the site.

The Picnic is a pot-luck BBQ, please bring food or beverage to share.
PLEASE also RSVP at: http://plus.phillylinux.org/rsvp.php
Directions available at: http://plus.phillylinux.org/directions.php

Feel free to spread this announcement to all appropriate groups in the
surrounding counties and states, as appropriate.  Any Unix/Linux/Networking,
general computing interest groups, or just interested individuals are welcome.
Please RSVP and if coming to the Picnic/BBQ please tell us what you are
planing to bring.

--
msimons@slackware.com INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY msimonsmail@yahoo.com
Creative Arts Resource Project : PTMaterials Exchange : www.pleasetake.org