Rebecca Ore on Sun, 17 Aug 2003 07:56:17 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Broadband providers

On Sat, Aug 16, 2003 at 11:16:38PM -0400, Art Clemons (artclemons@aol.com) wrote:
> M.Simons
> >It depends upon where you are.  RCN doesn't have cable in Philadelphia
> >itself. So thus no RCN cable modem in Philadelphia, however, if you are
> >outside of the city, there may be some somewhere.
> >

> I could swear almost that RCN does have some cable coverage where Wade
> used to be in Philly, it's certainly in the region.  A friend of mine in
> University City has RoadRunner as a cable provider.

My brother has RoadRunner as his provider.  He found out day before
yesterday that the name servers were in NYC.  He's not a techie, but I
haven't heard him complain before that.

--
Rebecca Ore
http://mysite.verizon.net/rebecca.ore