M.Simons on Thu, 21 Aug 2003 02:50:38 -0400

[PLUG] RSVP for BBQ & Bar Night!

Greetings,

   So you've heard about the BBQ & Bar Night this Friday and Sunday.. and
you thought "sounds cool, I might go" well.. darnit.. decide already, and
then GO RSVP! http://plus.phillylinux.org/rsvp.php

   We've just hit FOUR STATES!  But... still very few people RSVP'ed..
c'mon.. don't let that guy coming down fron Ithaca NY be disappointed!!!
come out, rep. PLUG and come have a good time...

   Bar night is a relaxing chill this Friday, chattin, geekin, drinkin,
hosted by our own lovely, smart, and talented pinkee.. who knows, you
might even get to see me in a tie!! :D [I've got somewhere else to go
later, with a dress code.]  Last year we even wound up moseying over to a
diner afterwards!
                           AND
   The Picnic/BBQ is a fun time and food time for all.. just bring
something to share, or at very least.. bring yourself, and maybe the
frisbee, kite, horseshoes, or even your new laptop to show off.. and just
come chill, and hang out under the trees with us.  Hey, you can even bring
the kids!!!

So go RSVP.. don't let us be smashed by the west coast and their three
hundred some people!  And don't let that guy from NY be disappointed!!

And oh yeah, it doesn't cost anything!!! You don't gotta buy a drink, pay
anthing to get in the bar (21+ only of course, sorry), or pay anthing to
hang out with us at FDR park (although bringing food or beverage to share
is always a good idea!! Heck, how much is that pack of hot dogs or
burgers and the buns?? C'mon!)

--
msimons@slackware.com INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY msimonsmail@yahoo.com
Creative Arts Resource Project : PTMaterials Exchange : www.pleasetake.org