Jeff Abrahamson on Thu, 21 Aug 2003 15:11:07 -0400

[PLUG] books to review

I've received a couple more books from the free book people. They give
them to us for free in the hopes that someone will review them and
post the review somewhere (including on the list, which is archived).

Here's what I have now:

    Brent Welch and Ken Jones: Practical Programming in in Tcl and Tk
    (2 copies)

    Paul Heltzel, Complete Wireless Home Networking (Win XP Edition)

    Marcel Gagné, Moving to Linux

    Christopher Hertel, Implementing CIFS, the common internet file
    system (about how to implement the open source version, if I
    understand correctly) [Bruce Perens Open Source Series]

    Jamie Cameron, Managaing Linux Systems with Webmin: System
    Administration and Module Development [Bruce Perens Open Source
    Series]

I hope to be at the September meeting, but if anyone wants to pick one
up from me early, I live five blocks from USP.

--
 Jeff