Brian Epstein on Wed, 27 Aug 2003 09:48:04 -0400

Re: [PLUG] personal keychain manager

Hey, I've been looking for a good one for a while.  I currently use
GNUKeyring (or just Keyring) which syncs with jpilot very nicely.  I can
get to my passwords both in my Palm and in my computer.

For work, though, I need a secure system to store passwords that allows
me to share these passwords with my co-workers.  It would be great if it
could be web-based (or crossplatform) and would sync to our palms and
allow us to beam encrypted passwords to each other using GPG or
something similar.

Haven't been able to find anything for that, either.

Any ideas?
ep

--
Brian Epstein <ep@epiary.org>
Key fingerprint = F9C8 A715 933E 6A64 C220  482B 02CF B6C8 DB7F 41B4