Paul on Tue, 2 Sep 2003 15:05:21 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Tabs

Flint Heart wrote:

How about a <pre> if you just want to display preformated stuff.

I've gotten much closer to a row/column layout using the following:

echo '<pre style="font-family: monospace">'.$text.'</pre>';

or

echo "<pre style=\"font-family: monospace\">$text</pre>";

But this depends on the available and preferred fonts on any given computer. If anyone wants to run the script and let me know if the layout comes out fairly well aligned, go to http://dpagin.net/php-cgi/process.php