Chris Mann on Thu, 4 Sep 2003 14:44:08 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Community Service Project

On Thu, 2003-09-04 at 14:27, Jon Nelson wrote:
> Well I talked to my boss today and he told me that there is a standing
> policy that the state police's name will not be used in any solicitations
> for any purpose.  He was not aware of it nor was I.
[snip]
> I will continue to keep you all posted.  If you have any ideas please let
> me know.
>
> Jon
Hi Jon,

Just a quick idea, I know that myself and Kam from the group are both
SAGE members. I really don't think that SAGE or USENIX would have a
problem with your using their names on the letter, if you want, I can
get a concrete answer for you. Just a thought to add a little more
weight.

Thanks for the update, and your work on the project, I can't wait to see
it get up and running!

--
Christopher Mann
Systems Administrator

*This email has been digitally signed using GnuPG.*
*http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2440.html*