Chris Mann on Fri, 12 Sep 2003 12:46:11 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Interesting Outsourcing Article...

On Thu, 2003-09-11 at 19:24, Eugene Smiley wrote:
> Don't forget to read the other articles in the issue. Below are some
> that I also found to be interesting reads. What is missing from the
> pieces are the resources that displaced workers can use, but since
> this is an upper management publication it's understandable.

What scares me more is that even if there are resources for displaced
workers, I'm not sure that would help. It's rough seeing so many people
I know out of work (in the IT sector) and more and more jobs going
overseas. Sadly, I don't think any of those jobs that went overseas are
coming back.

--
Christopher Mann
Systems Administrator

*This email has been digitally signed using GnuPG.*
*http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2440.html*