Bob Schwier on Sat, 13 Sep 2003 01:24:46 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Interesting Outsourcing Article...

Can you all say brain drain?
If the jobs are moved to other parts of the world then the skills
here atrophy.  When the United States produces nothing but
executives and their servents, what happens on that glorious day
that the people of India and China figure out that they don't need
the American executives?
Will the U.S. become a backwater like China did when the empire
collapsed?
Maybe we should think about how we are going to fix things now
before our problems get any worse.
bs