Walt Mankowski on Fri, 19 Sep 2003 15:37:15 -0400

[PLUG] fwd: Call for papers -- Sarnoff Symposium 2004

This was sent to the Princeton ACM mailing list, but I think might be
some interest in PLUG and phl.pm as well...

Walt

--- Begin Message ---
Colleagues,

The Sarnoff Symposium is an annual meeting sponsored by the IEEE.

The topic is Advances in Wired and Wireless Communications, the areas of
interest have significant overlap with many of our members.

The attached call for papers solicits papers and tutorials.  Deadline is end of
October 2003.

Best regards,

Jim Matey