Jeff Waddell on Sat, 20 Sep 2003 16:40:55 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Missouri Linux Fan in Philly interested in meeting Linux Users

Well, thanks to the few folks who sent me a greeting.  I regret that I will not be around on October 1st for the next meeting.  We did not find jobs forthcoming and decided to move on.  Hopefully, we will get to visit Philly another time and maybe connect with some of you then.

I'll stay on the mailing list for a while just to see what you all are up to.  I hope that perhaps someday the PA library system will take advantage of linux for their public computer systems.

Sincerely,

JeffWaddell@mail.com
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers