Tobias DiPasquale on Mon, 22 Sep 2003 20:08:10 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Firewall Check

Here you go:

box:~# nmap -sS -P0 68.46.172.168

Starting nmap 3.27 ( www.insecure.org/nmap/ ) at 2003-09-22 19:21 EDT
All 1623 scanned ports on pcp01770803pcs.audubn01.nj.comcast.net
(68.46.172.168) are: filtered

Nmap run completed -- 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 1336.711
seconds
box:~#