Walt Mankowski on Mon, 29 Sep 2003 11:02:04 -0400

[PLUG] Change to upcoming meeting schedule

I was just looking at the list of upcoming meetings, and I realized I
never reminded Mike to move my talk to November.  So here's the
official reminder:

At the last meeting Jeff said he wouldn't be able to do his emacs talk
in November due to a scheduling conflict.  So I moved my "Introduction
to Ruby" talk to November, and Chris Shank will be giving a talk on
"Linux as a Web Application Server Platform" in my original October
slot.

The schedule has Chris's talk, but it still lists Jeff and Paul for
November.

Thanks.

Walt