Jeff McAdams on Mon, 29 Sep 2003 10:22:08 -0400

[PLUG] Another Jeff...

Heya folks,

Just subscribed (browsed through some of the archives on the site),
wanted to give a howdy to everyone.

I may be stretching the mandate of the list a bit.  I'm not in Philly
right now, but my brother has just moved there, and I do intend to visit
in the not too distant future, and I *do* intend to make that visit
include the first Wed. of whichever month I end up visiting so I can
make an appearance at a PLUG meeting with my PGP fingerprint slips in
hand.

I noticed in the archives some comments about the number of "Jeff's"
involved in the group...well...while I won't be a permanent fixture as I
don't anticipate moving to Philly, I hope you all will accept another
"Jeff" as an interloper, with plans of visiting, on the list.  :)

Alas, visiting there on the first Wed. of the month means that I will
probably have to miss our Louisville meeting (www.linuxvilleusa.com,
yes, the name sucks, but its what we're working with for the moment),
which are on the first Tues. of the month.

Anyway, I hope, in the coming months to be able to make a visit and
meet some of you all, and if you're in the Louisville area, give me a
holler, particularly if you can make one of our meetings, and we can do
a key exchange down here too.
--
Jeff McAdams
"He who laughs last, thinks slowest." -- anonymous