Chris Mann on Mon, 29 Sep 2003 17:08:09 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Change to upcoming meeting schedule

On Mon, 2003-09-29 at 16:46, Paul wrote:
> (It's been a belief of mine for a while that Novell should give up on
> Netware and just sell products that run under other OS's.  Now that I'm
> all into GNU/Linux, with Apple as a general example, I think Novell
> should make a major effort to become Linux-based.)

Which they are. They're going to start shipping their products and
services linux based. They're not giving up on netware, but they're
adding linux to the list of supported platforms.

From what I understand most of the code was written in ansi c so it's a
easy port.

--
Christopher Mann
Systems Administrator

*This email has been digitally signed using GnuPG.*
*http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2440.html*