Mike Leone on Wed, 1 Oct 2003 09:39:06 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Seriously broken Debian package manager - SOLVED!

SUCCESS!!

OK, you can all call me an idiot now. :-) I manually installed perl,
perl-modules, it's 2 libraries ... and rather stupidly forgot to
hand-install perl-base! D'OH!

Once I did, perl came alive, and all the packages started installing. Yay!

Now, if I can only figure out why the console-common and console-data seem
to want to install a non-existant us keymap, I can fix those last 2.

Thanks for all the help, everybody.