John Fiore on Mon, 6 Oct 2003 10:45:14 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Self-certifying File System

It's funny that you should mention it.  I just read
part of a paper about it last week.  It sounds like
interesting stuff, but I'm not sure how mature their
reference implementation is yet.

Have you thought about just running NFS over IPSec?
If you're just interested in getting files for
yourself from home, it sounds like there's a lot in
SFS that you don't really need.

If you do end up using it, I'd be very curious to hear
what your experiences are.  Good luck with it.

John