Chris Mann on 9 Oct 2003 16:14:02 -0000

[PLUG] OT - Job Posting

Just had this sent to me from a friend of mine who's also a headhunter.
I've had some personal experiance with this company, and they're pretty
good to work with. If anyone is interested, please contact Nancy
directly, or me off list.

Nancy Francica
CSS Staffing
Medical and Technical Staffing
Essington, PA 19029
Voice: 610-362-0200
Fax: 610-521-6101
nf@cssstaffing.com

Here's the description:

We are a local financial company conducting a search for a Windows 2000
Administrator.  In our facility, the Network Administrator has
responsibility for the following:

*Managing the 2000 server, backups, upgrades, security, maintenance, etc
*Managing the 2000 Exchange Server
*Maintaining the 20 remote branches that are running on our Cisco routed
T-1
*PIX 610 Firewall
*Employee monitoring software (email content, web blocking, etc)
*PC H/W and S/W troubleshooting, upgrading and maintaining both remotely
and
locally
*Suggesting and providing leadership with regard to system improvements;
various project work as needed
*Maintaining your skill set by reading and attending seminars about the
latest computer technologies available that may be useful for our
company
*System documentation creation, maintaining and updating as needed

Requirements:
We are seeking someone who has a minimum of 2 years experience in the
performance of the above duties

Desired:
Experience working as a Network Administrator in a financial company is
plus
A 4 year college degree is preferred

--
Christopher Mann, SAGE
Systems Administrator

* This email has been digitally signed using GnuPG. *
* http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2440.htm l*