W. Chris Shank on 10 Oct 2003 17:13:02 -0000

[PLUG] Solaris Web Start Flash

Anyone with experience with Solaris Web Start Flash?

I setup a solaris server with Sol 9 (cd install) then created a flash
archive of it and exported it via NFS, so that i can clone the server.
On the other server I boot using the Sol 9 cd - from prom I do: boot
cdrom - w - I'm on a qmodem console so I don't have a graphical install.
I go through the setup questions and then tell it to install from NFS
and point it to the exported flar on the other server. It seems expand
the archive ok, but when it's done , all i get is a shell prompt. If I
reboot, it says it can't find a boot device.

What am i doing wrong here? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

--
W. Chris Shank
ACE Technology Group, LLC