Mental Patient on 16 Oct 2003 10:54:02 -0400

Re: [PLUG] OT: Spam

Jeffrey J. Nonken wrote:
I appreciate the attempt at help, but it won't be enough.

Please, let this thread drop now. I've been properly chastised and it has been made clear that I am not welcome, so any further answers won't get to me anyway. No use continuing a useless OT thread.

At least 3 people have suggested ways to get you what you want without having your preferences imposed on everyone else. They must really hate you.

hand. forhead. staple.

--

Mental (Mental@NeverLight.com)

The past always leaves us - But never to subside
Recollections of memory and the future coincide
In thought dwell the mysteries - Eternally they reside
Forever is the circle - Forever are the tides

CARPE NOCTEM, QUAM MINIMUM CREDULA POSTERO.

GPG public key: http://www.neverlight.com/pas/Mental.asc