Jeffrey J. Nonken on 15 Oct 2003 18:06:02 -0400

RE: [PLUG] OT: Spam

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 17:26:05 -0400, Bradley Molnar wrote:
>the e-mail server that I use for most of my e-mail is Exim.  In
>that, I have
>a real username of 'brad'.  Exim allows user-extension@server to
>have its
>own special filtering rules.  For instance, I have a rule for -plug.

etc. I have a number of ways to deal with spam, and I've learned much
after abandoning several email boxes. I didn't mean to start a
discussion of how to filter spam; there's much more information --
and on-topic -- in alt.spam and a number of other places.

I appreciate the attempt at help, but it won't be enough.

Please, let this thread drop now. I've been properly chastised and it
has been made clear that I am not welcome, so any further answers
won't get to me anyway. No use continuing a useless OT thread.

-----
Jeffrey J. Nonken
http://jnork.nonken.net/