Jeffrey J. Nonken on 15 Oct 2003 18:03:02 -0400

Re: [PLUG] OT: Spam

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 13:09:37 -0400, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:

>No, it doesn't. And YOUR spam problem is very much not the list
>software's responsibility. Filter your own spam out, please.

I don't really want to promote an extended off-topic discussion here,
so I won't answer your points. I posted to the list because I wanted
to make others aware of the potential for problems. Looks like the
answer, for me at least, is to quit the list.

If you want to discuss this further, catch me in alt.spam. Look for
John Hunter.

-----
Jeffrey J. Nonken
http://jnork.nonken.net/