gabriel rosenkoetter on 18 Oct 2003 23:44:02 -0400

Re: [PLUG] OT: Spam

On Sat, Oct 18, 2003 at 09:07:08PM -0400, kaze wrote:
> Sure, especially now that you, gr, did a great (and persuasive) job of
> summarizing / answering most everything.

Well. I guess it's "great" if you happen to agree with me. ;^>

> I'll wait a few days to make sure the thread is finished being
> beaten to death, review the existing FAQs and compile something.
> Who to send it to?

grappa:~% host www.phillylinux.org
www.phillylinux.org is a nickname for shell.netisland.net
shell.netisland.net has address 207.106.130.82
shell.netisland.net mail is handled (pri=0) by mail.netisland.net

That's a system that Michael Toren (mct@toren.net) owns, but I think
that Mike Leone (turgon@mike-leone.com) maintains the web page. I'd
check with each, though. I expect that if you're interested in
uploading once or even maintaining regularly any portion of the
PLUG web site, MCT'd gladly give you an account and Mike would have
no problem with your being involved.

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net