Tobias DiPasquale on 20 Oct 2003 07:19:02 -0400

[PLUG] random delivery times

Hi all,

Have you ever gotten a reply from a post before you received the post
itself on this list? Happens to me all the time. Just recently, I got
Sparkdog's reply about Oracle on Linux this morning before I woke up at
5:30AM, whereas I didn't receive the original post until just now
(7:17AM). My MUA checks my mail server every 10 minutes for new mail, so
its not that I am just missing it. Anyone know what the deal with this
is? Thanks in advance.

--
<< Tobias DiPasquale >>
88FA 30C9 1E63 CFE2 CBD8  37C4 DA1C E2BF 1D26 F036

One of my most productive days was throwing away 1000 lines of code.
						- Ken Thompson