Chris Mann on 22 Oct 2003 15:05:03 -0400

[PLUG] OT: Job Posting (sort of)

Nancy sent over another job. Not sure if anyone on the list is
interested in this kind of work, but it might be nice for some extra
cash. If your interested, please contact me off list or contact Nancy
directly:

Nancy Francica
CSS Staffing
Medical and Technical Staffing
Essington, PA 19029
Voice: 610-362-0200
Fax: 610-521-6101
nf@cssstaffing.com

$13 per machine per repair  hours are 8-5 or 4-7

We are seeking a computer technician who is available and able to
perform Laptop component repairs on an as-needed basis.  This position
has been created to handle our extra workload of machines that come in
for repair. Each week you will call into our offices and see if there is
a excess workload and the number of machines available for repair, for
that week. Our hours are flexible.  We can accommodate day and evening
work.

This position has the potential to lead to future full-time employment.

All candidates must have the following skills:

1)Two years experience in component level replacement, diagnosis and
repair of Toshiba or IBM Laptop computers.
2)A+ Certification
3)Toshiba TAT or TCT certification and/or IBM Mobile computing
certifications.
4)Have experience using the E-Claim warranty system used by Toshiba or
IBM warranty centers.
5)Ability to perform data input on the warranty claim system.  Must have
good typing ability.

All candidates must meet the following requirements:

1)Candidates will be bench-tested for their skills in the above
mentioned areas.
2)Candidates must undergo a background check, drug testing and reference
check.
3)Candidates must have a currently working and reliable vehicle.

--
Christopher Mann, SAGE
Systems Administrator

* This email has been digitally signed using GnuPG. *
* http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2440.html *