Chris Mann on 23 Oct 2003 10:36:02 -0400

[PLUG] OT: Job Posting

Sorry for the massive job posting emails from me. According to Nancy
she's impressed by all that have responded to her for the previous jobs.
For the sake of keeping the email short, I'm just going to post a link
to the description. If anyone is interested, please contact Nancy or
Myself off list.

http://www.kelldan.org/nancy.html

--
Christopher Mann, SAGE
Systems Administrator

* This email has been digitally signed using GnuPG. *
* http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2440.html *